Tailor-made programmes can be conceived to address many subjects linked to horticulture, since this topic is wide. Horticultural trips are open to everybody, to both owners and lovers of ornamental gardens, fruit trees, flower gardens, as well as to the horticulture industry.
Horticulture for professional use
In this case, a professional trip is a must. The subjects that can be addressed can be production problems; difficulties and solutions for small-scale trade; subsistence horticulture; the commercialization of horticultural products; market research; analyses. Then you can suggest all of your ideas for your specific group project.
In respect of a project, several professional trips can be organized, or one single trip can include several points of interest for the same group. Here you are some examples of projects for which it is possible to conceive a tailor-made trip:
- A scientific study
- Deepening the knowledge of or discovering new methods of propagation of certain horticultural crops
- Discovering or participating on site in the implementation of the recent trends of horticulture
- Studying the phytotoxicity of a given plant
- Discovering the fertigation of horticultural crops
- Discussing possible solutions to the emerging challenges in horticulture
- Sharing solutions for trade in a horticultural sector
- Visiting an auction market, or attending a sale based on electronic auctions
- Visiting one of the world's most renowned flower farm
- Discovering a fruit growing research centre